- This event has passed.
April 25, 2023 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Carryduff Running Club will be held at 20:00 on Tuesday 25 April 2023 at Eight South, 16-20 Ballynahinch Road, Carryduff, BT8 8DN.
The purpose of the AGM is:
• to receive from the Committee a report, balance sheet, and statement of accounts for the preceding financial year;
• to set the fees for the next financial year;
• to decide on any amendments to the Club’s constitution;
• to decide on any resolution which may be duly submitted to the meeting as provided by the Rules of the Club;
• to elect the Officers and the Committee;
• to decide on any other business which has been submitted in writing according to the procedures set out below and any other business deemed relevant by the Chairperson.
The existing Committee has made proposed nominations for some of the Officer positions. Any further nominations for Officer Positions (Chair, Vice-Chair, Treasurer, Secretary, Membership Secretary, Social Officer, Welfare Officer and Social Media Officer), and for membership of the Committee may be received by the Secretary by email to tthe Secretary at email@example.com by Tuesday 18 April 2023. Any member of at least one year’s standing may be nominated. He or she must be proposed and seconded by two other members, and must confirm their willingness to stand for election. The nomination must also clearly state for which position(s) the member is standing.
Any resolutions proposed for consideration by the AGM must be submitted by email to the Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 17 April 2023. Notice of the text of any resolutions received shall be given by the Secretary on Tuesday 18 April 2023 by means of an email to all members and a notice on the website, https://carryduffrc.com.
The AGM will, in true CRC style, be followed by light food and drinks!
We hope to see you all there.
The Committee of Carryduff Running Club